|Allied National Security Force|
|Agency executives||Al Blank, Director|
|Founded||December 2, 2009|
|Nation||Allied States of America|
|Annual Budget||$5.3 Billion ASD|
|Legal personality||Governmental: Government agency|
|General nature||Federal law enforcement
|Parent agency||Allied States Department of Homeland Security|
The ANFS was formed in 2009 by the Allied States. The Security Force has become the most powerful security force in the Allied States. With nearly 25,000 sworn officers in 2013. They are a counterpart organization of the Allied Secret Service and Allied Bureau of Investigation.
- Protect the United States from terrorist attacks (see counter-terrorism);
- Protect the United States against foreign intelligence operations and espionage (see counter-intelligence);
- Protect the United States against cyber-based attacks and high-technology crimes (see cyber-warfare);
- Combat public corruption at all levels;
- Protect civil rights;
- Combat transnational/national criminal organizations and enterprises (see organized crime);
- Combat major white-collar crime;
- Combat significant violent crime.
- Protect foreign and domestic leaders while at public events.